Tuesday 19 January 2021

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WRITING BREAK BLOG!

                                                            Laura Lai, self-edited picture

January 19th, 2019 was a Saturday. It was just a couple of days before the beginning of the drama writing course. In my room, in the very heart of the historical city of Oxford, on Pembroke Street, I thought to implement all the video tutorials I previously watched on the way one can make a blog by itself. In a few hours, this Writing Break Blog was created.

#ThisDayInPersonnalHistory marks two years since I started blogging essays, comments, reviews, and creative writing. I love the freedom a blog gives to write an unbiased essay and comment, an old film review, and to enjoy writing a creative dialogue or a text; I love the liberty the blog offers to share and to add my objective point of view to a (debate) topic; I love to practice these writing formats for this blog. I love writing.

Happy Second Birthday Writing Break Blog! 

No comments:

Post a Comment