Sunday 28 March 2021

It's Raining Feather at the Course on Academic and Business Writing

'It's raining feathers', photo edited by Laura Lai

by Laura Lai/Uncategorized

It’s raining feathers! It was on March 8th, 2021 that I enrolled in the course on Academic and Business Writing, generously offered by Berkeley, University of California. 

But three weeks of fun writing practice is already gone. There are still three more weeks to go. And one final written paper. It’s with curiosity, motivation, and lots of enthusiasm that I’m waiting for the following weeks. I’m also nervous about the final written paper that I want it … as perfect as possible. One thing I’m sure of: I put the 'keyboard feather' down and stop typing the moment I know that it’s the best I could do – as usual.

Midway through this great course, I allowed myself a short break. Saturday was a beautiful spring weather. I took a long walk, I reached a park, I enjoyed a coffee, I took a picture, and I edited the picture to tell you all: It’s raining feathers! 

I hope to see many of you in the virtual class!

#cwp2x #edx #Berkeley #writing #amblogging

 

No comments:

Post a Comment